RockCandy Rose Gardens Features:
· 1200 square foot back deck with water feature, totem pole, several dozen super-sized geraniums. The upper deck makes a perfect podium for your events.
· For the super-hot Yakima summers days the large deck is equipped with a commercial misting system that can cool the deck by 15 degrees on a hot day.
· 400 square foot Euonymus vine shaded front deck provides a quiet get away and it’s steps are a favorite location for group photos.
· Large back lawn for outdoor or tented celebrations and ceremonies.
· The side yard is partially shaded by rows of flowering trees and flanked by rose gardens that make an excellent space for a large dining party.
· The small side lawn off the large deck can be used to increase seating for events staged on the back deck.
· Two-car garage off the large deck features a Tesla charging station, refrigerators, portable cold beverage station and 2 large 8 foot serving tables. It provides an excellent covered staging area for food and refreshments.
· Tables, chairs and linen for a seat down dinner for 40 on the back deck or for use in staging your special event.
· Newly remodeled gourmet kitchen, with dual ovens, large refrigerator, 9 ½ foot island, espresso station and wet bar flaked by a glass bump up room and a cozy fireplace conversational area.
· 1850 square foot home with two bedrooms and two baths. The master bedroom features a king size bed and sitting area. The master bath has a large walk in shower and red soaking tub. The second bedroom contains a queen size bed and office area. The second bathroom has a shower and tub.
· 12’ X 12’ fold up tent available if needed.
· Ample street parking and public parking a block away.
Weekdays: $1500/day (Monday through Thursday)
Friday through Sunday $2500/day
Weekends: $5000 Friday afternoon through Sunday